Tuesday, June 22, 2010

THIS WEEK: The Hollywood Fringe Festival!

Hello Everbody!

This week I'm gonna check out some of the shows at the Hollywood Fringe Festival!

If you don't know what a Fringe Festival is.. It's essentially an organized 'showcase' for local and underground performance art, visual art, and film. Usually, the artists book their own venues, and lottery for a spot in the festival. Those who are chosen then become part of the festival and publicity therein. I love fringe film festivals, though I've never been to a theater based one. Check out the list below of things that caught my eye, but please peruse the website yourself and see what else there is. Waaaay too many interesting things for one blog! Festival runs 'till June 27th.

Here's what I've got my eye on...

June 22 - 9PM - Eenie Meanie - One Woman Show
June 22 - 10:30PM - The Wolf Girls - Theater
June 23 - 10PM - The Sketchy Dames - Sketch Comedy
June 24 - 6PM - Los Angelyne - One Woman Show
June 26 - 8PM - The Girl Who Would Be King - Theater
June 27 - 4PM - Betty - One Woman Show
June 27 -  7PM - Mommy With A Penis - One Man Show (We'll give him this one..)


Pissed I Missed:
Chicks Who Rock And Roll!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © LA Femmedia. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver