Saturday, October 16, 2010

THIS WEEKEND: La Femme Film Festival!

Hi Everyone,

I know I'm a little late on this, but tomorrow is the last day of the LA Femme Film Festival!

"LA Femme Film Festival is a premier festival that focuses on women filmmakers' platforming their commercial films for the world wide audience. It is a Festival for those women who want to have an equal opportunity in commercial entertainment desiring to change, enhance, or become leaders in the industry as a Director, Writer, Producer or Director of Photography." - La Femme

Buy Tickets Here!

Here's a snippet of some of the work from previous festivals. I know it's a bit last minute, but I'm definitely gonna try to get a few in this evening and tomorrow.

           

I hope you can catch a few too!!

Xo
La Femedia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © LA Femmedia. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver