Saturday, October 2, 2010

THIS WEEK: Liz. Phair.

OMG... It's here...  October 8th, 2010.. Liz Phair,  Mutha F*ckahhs!!

I'll spare you the pseudo-informative blurb about how Ms. Phair's universally acclaimed album "Exile In Guyville" (1993) helped guide a generation of snarky teenage girls toward becoming a culture of snarky thirtysomething women. I know a lot of us were pissed when she left Matador put out those two weird albums with Capitol. But frankly guys, I don't give a damn. I love the hell out of her, and "Polyester Bride" will be one of my favorite songs till the day I die.



I don't have tickets yet per se... but I am going to this show dammit!

Sincerely,
Lizphammedia

When: Oct. 8th, 2010
Where: El Rey
             5515 Wilshire Blvd
             323.936.6400

How Much: $27
Buy Tickets Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © LA Femmedia. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver