Monday, May 17, 2010

TONIGHT: "Ding Dong, My Hymen Is Gone", Performance


Oh my god, I love this. The more we talk about sex, the less we repress it; the more we embrace it; the more respectfully we use it. And repeat. Plus, sex is hilarious.

So.. that is why I suggest that everyone go see "Deflowered Memoirs: Ding Dong My Hymen's Gone. More Stories Of Virginity Lost" tonight at M Bar in Hollywood. (Be sure to call to reserve a table!)

Deflowered Memoirs' blog tagline is "There's always a story behind a girl's first time." I mean.. how can we NOT attend this?

"Whether it was in the back of a van or your sister’s bed…to your longtime boyfriend or some chick you met in line at the Tasty Freeze, you remember the first time you had sex. And if you are anything like me, your experience would elicit more than a few embarrassing laughs. If you live in LA and if laughing about the virginal experiences of others appeals to you…then the Deflowered production Ding Dong My Hymen’s Gone: More Stories of Virginity Lost LIVE is for you!" - Deflowered

Where:
M Bar
1253 Vine St
Hollywood, CA 90029
323.856.0036

When:
8PM

How Much:
$5/$10 drink minimum
Tickets HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © LA Femmedia. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver