Thursday, April 22, 2010

TONIGHT: Lizzy Waronker - "The Alchemist's Closet"


Art Opening! You know what that means.. free snacks, free booze, good art. Abstract sculpturist Lizzy Waronker is opening her new show "The Alchemist's Closet" tonight at Nano Gallery in Santa Monica.

I love Lizzy Waronker's work. Her sculptures are haunting and creepy, yet still inherently feminine. Each piece has a 'found art' feel that I'm a total sucker for. I'm no art critic, but I've seen her work at other galleries, and I love it. Take a look at her website, and go see the show tonight!

www.lizzywaronker.com


Nano Gallery
1431 Ocean Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90401

Opening:
April 22nd 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM

Running:
April 22nd - May 23rd

http://www.gallerynano.com


See you there..

Xo
L.A. Femmedia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © LA Femmedia. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver