Thursday, April 15, 2010

Step Up Women's Network

Hello L.A.dies!

Last night I attended an open house event with the nationwide Women's Philanthropy association called "Step Up Women's Network". I joined Step Up a few months back, and was interested in hearing more about what they offer. I was so pleased with what I heard. They host awesome networking events for professional women in all genres of business, as well as volunteer opportunities with teen girls. I'm excited to get involved, and I encourage you to see what their organization is all about. I'd love to share their mission statement with you. Check 'em out!

Mission Statement
"Step Up Women’s Network is a national, nonprofit membership organization dedicated to connecting and advancing women and girls. By bridging communities of professional women and underserved teen girls through mentorship, networking and advancement, we ensure women and girls have the opportunities they need to create a better future.

Simply stated, Step Up connects you to the professional women you need & the underserved teen girls who need you."

I will definitely be attending their networking events, and I hope to see you there!

Xoxo
LA Femmedia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © LA Femmedia. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver