Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Welcome La Femmedia!!

Hello Las Angelinas!!

If you are anything like me, you've been spending some very valuable time picking through endless social event websites looking for Feminist Media happenings throughout the city. Chances are, you're coming up short. With this blog, I'm hoping to cut your search time in half and spread the word about the great Feminist sub-culture in this City of Angles!

I am constantly on the search for art openings, live performances, and media events of the Feminist persuasion. So, instead of subscribing to every 'Events Around Town' newsletter, I have decided to create my own. This blog will serve as a message board for all such events happening in the greater L.A. area.

I will post an update whenever I find something worth while going on, and I will be reviewing the vents that I am able to attend. That's where i need YOUR help!!

Please email me with any events that you may know of that the community might enjoy. I am interested in your reviews, your comments, and your announcements for any upcoming and relevant happenings in the greater Los Angeles area.

Thank you Ladies, Gents, and Other. I look forward to hearing from you!!


Xoxo
La Femmedia



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © LA Femmedia. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver