Wednesday, March 24, 2010

WAM! It Yourself Conference 2010

Hello Feministas!


My favorite new find this week is a media justice organization called "WAM! Woman, Action & the Media".

I'm so excited to get involved with WAM! They work to connect media makers and media activists (That's us!) through conferences, workshops, trainings and a global membership program.

I found this organization JUST in time. Their 2010 conference WAM! It Yourself comes to Los Angeles tomorrow, March 25th, 2010!!

The conference will take place in West L.A. and will feature:
- Film screenings followed by Filmmaker Q&A's.
- A discussion on Feminist Activism through media with leaders in the field.
- Workshop on Feminist Activism via blogging/ vlogging (Hurray!)

Please click on the links above for more information.


And I'm sure there will much more! I'll be there for sure, and I hope to see you there too.

If you are able to attend, please write me and let me know what you think of the conference!

Xo
La Femmedia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © LA Femmedia. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver